Transferpricingweb allows companies to fulfil their transfer pricing obligations under the latest documentation requirements as set under the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Action Plan 13 in an effortless manner.
In the latest BEPS guidance relating to the master file and local country file concept, companies need to provide extensive substantiation of their intercompany transactions along the lines of a strict framework. As part thereof, there is a specific requirement for intercompany agreements.
Transferpricingweb provides a wide variety of templates in this field. The only thing you need to do is to complete your company’s fact pattern. Placeholders with explanatory comments guide you in the right direction.
Benefits of our templates
- Easy to use, completion by way of placeholders with guidance
- Download in word file (.docx), easy to adjust
- Accepted by tax authorities
- Worldwide applicable
- Based on best practices, contains all relevant transfer pricing details
- Meet latest BEPS requirements
- Value for money
- Useful for companies and their consultants
- Various price options available!